As professional male&female condom manufacturer, we have many selling-well brand such ok brand, we also supply OEM service, print customized design.
We will provide high quality products, competitive price and sincere service to you. Product Description:
Outer ring: 71+/-2mm; inner ring: 58+/-2mm
Fruit Flavor, Flower Flavor, Coffee, Chocolate, Mint etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Description: pictures female condoms
We recommended FEMALE Polyurethane CONDOMS highly to you, this kind of condom can fight against AIDS 100%, also for other sexually transmitted diseases.
Please see the following special functions:
1. After Menopause, Vaginal dry, it also has advantages in using -FEMALE Polyurethane CONDOM can reduce uncomfortable sense of sexual intercourse.
2. Only FEMALE Polyurethane CONDOMS can be used for Gay people, it can prevent disease and Anal sex, It can prevent Trichomonas’s spread of Genito-urinary system,especially when both husband and wife have a treatment together, FEMALE Polyurethane CONDOMS must be used, prevent the disease again.
3. About 3% population has Allergic reactions when using male condoms, they only can use FEMALE Polyurethane CONDOM.
Instruction: 1. Open the pictures female condoms package carefully; tear at the notch on the top right of the package. Do not use scissors or a knife to open.
2. The outer ring covers the area around the opening of the vagina. The inner ring is used for insertion and to help hold the sheath in place during intercourse.
3. While holding the female condom at the closed end, grasp the flexible inner ring and squeeze it with the thumb and second or middle finger so it becomes long and narrow.
4. Choose a position that is comfortable for insertion – squat, raise one leg, sit or lie down
5. Gently insert the inner ring into the vagina. Feel the inner ring go up and move into place.
6. Place, the index finger on the inside of the condom, and push the inner ring up as far as it will go. Be sure the sheath is not twisted. The outer ring should remain on the outside of the vagina.
7. The female condom is now in place and ready for use with your partner.
8. When you are ready, gently guide your partner’s penis into the condom's opening with your hand to make sure that it enters properly – be sure that the penis is not entering on the side, between the sheath and the vaginal wall.
9. To remove the female condom, twist the outer ring and gently pull the condom out.
10. Wrap the condom in the package or in tissue, and throw it in the garbage. Do not put it into the toilet.