3. Implementation of the standards: ISO 4074: 2002 / GB 7544 – 2009
4. Quality Inspection (Following tests guarantee the quality of our condoms)
1) Pin Hole Test: 100% individually electronically tested 2) Tensile Test 3) Airburst Test 4) Water Leakage Test 5) Package Integrity Test 6) Aging Test
Packaging & Shipping
1. Open the individual condom wrapper carefully. Do not damage the condoms with fingernails
2. Hold the nipple - end of the condom between thumb and forefinger against the head erect penis
3. Squeeze the receptacle end of the condom.
4. With the other hand, roll the condom over entire length of penis.
5. After ejaculation/intercourse, withdraw penis before losing erection. Hold the condom ring to prevent slipping of as it being withdraw, and avoid contact between genital areas until you put on a new condom.
6. Wrap used condom in a tissue and dispose it properly. Do not flush it down the toilet. Never reuse natural condom.